Saturday, February 18, 2012

Film Review: A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

I guess I should actually do some reviews if I want to be a reviewer lolz. Anywho, this one is for "A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas". This was actually a very funny flick. I do think it was much funnier that their last outing in "Harold & Kumar: Escape From Guantanamo Bay". This one had much better pacing, and no George W. The plot in a nutshell is Harold and Kumar getting their friendship back in action after a 2 year hiatus. More of the random shit that happens to them all the time goes down. Including, but not limited to: shooting Santa in the face, claymation snowman attack, dick stuck to a pole, and a wafflebot. My personal fav of the film is wafflebot. I am a HUGE fan of "robot-talk" and that is how this little guy speaks. Overall I would give this film a solid B+. Funny flick, totally worth a watch, especially if you like the stoner comedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment